Tuesday, June 2, 2009

So hilarious.....

I let Jake and Spencer pick out something for $1 at the store the other day. Spencer picked a rubbery lizard and Jake picked this...................................................












You're gonna pee your pants when you see this.................................









This is SOOOOOOO Jake! He is our little comedian......always keeps us laughing!

Dan, you're not from Arkansas or anything, are you?

Hey Dan, wanna give me a kiss? Maybe I had more fun with it than anybody else..........I'm still laughing..............

4 comments:

Brooke said...

That picture is priceless. Hilariously priceless. I'm so grateful that our kids can make us laugh so hard we could pee our pants - it's a good thing - otherwise, we might never survive motherhood.

Bethany Kellar said...

Aren't you a dental hygienist??? You should really get those teeth of yours checked out! :) haha! That's REALLY funny!

Rainie said...

These pictures are hilarious. I'm laughing too!! What a fun little guy you have.

Kelly said...

Oh my goodness that is hilarious. i'm glad you took so many pictures! What a fun kid!