Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My sweet baby Lauryn





Sorry about this...I was trying to get her to smile and take the picture at the same time...and this was the best one. You can see how chubby she is in this picture!



I had to take Lauryn to get her first set of shots yesterday..... YUCK! They had to stick her 4 times and give her a fifth one orally. She was such a tough girl. She didn't cry much, but her face turned a bright shade of red! After that, she slept most of the day and night. She is the best baby out of all three (knock on wood)! She sleeps all night, puts herself to sleep for her naps during the day, and hardly cries unless she is hungry! The doctors told me she is very healthy and a whopping 15 lbs. and 24 inches long at only 8 weeks old! Can you believe that? How do I grow such big babies? The Lord has blessed me SO much! He sure knows what I can and can't handle and having this sweet baby has made the adjustment a lot easier.

6 comments:

Jennica said...

Hello to you!!! I am glad too see you joined the blogging world. =) It is such a fun way to journal and keep in touch...just be careful, it can be a bit addicting. I can't believe how much your family has grown...what ADORABLE kiddies you guys have, a nice mix of you both! =) I am so glad to see your family is doing well!!!

Anna said...

hey lindsay and daniel! your family is adorable!!! how fun to find you guys and reconnect - i'm going to go pop in and say hi to alissa now =)

Heather said...

I just want to squeeze those chubby cheeks and kiss her all over. I'm so glad she is doing better at night! Now if those boys would just stay in bed you could maybe get a complete night's worth of sleep!! :)

Kevin and DeNiel said...

Lauryn looks so yummy! Those cheeks make me want to squeeze her and eat her up!

Joanna said...

She is so chubby bubby. I love seeing those cute cheeks. I can't wait to see them. Love You

Unknown said...

I want to poke that little belly like the Pillsbury Dough Boy! She is so cute!!!

PS - Kate went for her one year and was 21 pounds. Lauryn's gaining on her.

PSS - Is it rude that I just found your blog and started leaving comments?