Friday, January 23, 2009

Our favorite things

Spencer's favorite present was his Tribot. Thanks Burnetts!

Jacob's favorite present was his Bumblebee transformer. Thanks Santa!

Lauryn's favorite present was her baby doll. Thanks Burnetts!

My favorite present was a visit with my sweet friend, Stacie Pabst, who I sang with at Ricks College about 8 years ago! I found her on facebook and found out that she lived in AR and I just HAD to see her and her BEAUTIFUL family. She is such a good Mom to 4 sweet little boys and an amazing Primary President. Our husbands really hit it off too! Someday we will live closer. I love you, Stac!

Her little baby, Sawyer, and my little Lauryn. Maybe they'll get married someday.





Dan's favorite present was a visit with his wonderful family. Thanks everybody, we had a great time! Thanks Sherry for letting us stay in your home and make a mess of it. We love you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! Stacie looks so good! I bet you had a blast. What brought them to AR? LOVE your short hair. You look fabulous! It sounds like you had a wonderful holiday visit.

Anne Bennion said...

Fun holiday pics. Looks like you had a great holiday. And,like Amy said, I love your hair. It looks so cute.

Brooke said...

I'm so jealous you got to see Stacie K!! Wouldn't it be heaven to all get together again? It looks like you had a great holiday. Hope things are going well. Miss you.