Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Kids

(This happened several weeks ago.......ok, like a month ago and I haven't posted about it.......I know.....pretty sad, huh?)

For some reason all 3 of the kids decide to give me a hard time when Dan is out of town.

Spencer called a little girl a "Do-Do Head" at school and "because he made a bad choice, there was going to be a bad consequence" (I tell him that ALL the time). When he does stuff like this, I make him write sentences. He absolutely HATES it, which is great, that means it really IS a punishment! So I gave him the assignment to write "I will not call people names" 12 times. He pitched a fit and yelled and screamed for 2 hours (I will spare you all the other details), but he FINALLY got it done. He is what they call a "stong-willed" child, which is an understatement.......



Jacob wouldn't take a nap, so all that came out of his mouth was a whine or a cry from 4pm on.

Lauryn only took a 1 1/2 hr. nap all day long, so there was a lot of fussing coming from her too.

Needless to say, the kids were in bed and asleep at 7:30pm and I was exhausted and had a terrible headache! I was asleep by 10pm, but Lauryn was up at 12AM screaming and crying!! Boy, Moms don't get any rest, do they!?!

No comments: