Friday, February 27, 2009

Lauryn


Lauryn is learning to crawl and it is the cutest thing in the world! (I tried to upload a video, but it was taking forever, so I just canceled it. Any suggestions?)
This is her "down dog" pose after she lifted her head up. I don't know where she learned yoga moves!
I love this stage when they figure out how to get around and are curious about everything! It's definitely harder on me because I have to watch her more closely now, but she is so happy that she can "army crawl" to get to a toy or go play with her brothers. She just lights up when they are around and they just adore her so much. "She is just SO dang cute!" (as Dan puts it) We just can't get enough of this sweet little one that has blessed our lives.


When she wakes up from a nap or in the morning and I go to get her, I see this adorable face peeking out at me........

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute! I love it when babies start to crawl and make new discoveries. New phases are so fun.

Anne Bennion said...

She is so beautiful! What a fun stage!

Joanna said...

LInds, Try uploading them to facebook. I finally gave up on mine with Blogger and put them on facebook. A lot less time. Just call me if you need help.