Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Time for an update

I think it's about time for a new post, what do you think?............

In July, Dan got a promotion to District Manager, and since then our lives have been turned upside down. He is gone A LOT, so we have to keep ourselves busy and be creative. Dan bought me and the kids plane tickets to go visit my family in Ohio for two weeks and we had a great time!
my cute nephew, Andrew
Popi taught Spencer origami

Having fun at the waterpark
My sister, Joanna and Mom

Coming home from the waterpark
Having fun at the YMCA pool

Look at those adorable pouty lips! My nephew, Austin
"This little piggie went to market........."

Playing at the mall

Best Buddies!

Sitting in the heat at a Remote Contol Airplane show

Jacob just being himself :)

The Cincinnati zoo!



Feeding the birds



They loved running through the water mist tunnel!

Having fun pouring water on each other at Nana's house

We had lots and lots of fun and ate yummy food! Thanks, family! It was so good to be near you again, even though it was just for a little while. Love you forever!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

it's good to see you back on the blog!!! i can't believe how BLOND your baby is :) she is so cute. all those husteds - so much fun :)

Brooke said...

I loved the update. It certainly was about time!!! Family. . . isn't it about . . . TIME!! I loved all the pictures. You're beautiful - and your children. . . oh I wish I could see them in person. Gorgeous. Love you.