Monday, September 28, 2009

Jacob's Birthday

My sweet Jacob turned 4! WOW! Why do my kids have to keep getting older? I wish I could freeze time so that I can hug them and kiss their delicious little cheeks forever! My memories from when they were babies keep fading, and it makes me so sad. Good thing we have photos and video. Too bad I still can't get my videos to upload..... :(

Jakie asked for muffins for breakfast, so I made pumpkin muffins and he got to open one present from Nana and Popi. Thanks, Nana and Popi! He loves it!
He got to invite 3 friends over for a superhero birthday party! We ate pizza and then they started right in on the fighting fun!
Lauryn even got into it! She wants to be a part of everything that the boys do.
We went outside for our superhero training. First was to save the babies from the burning building.
Next was to brave the snake pit!
And finally......kill the villain with silly string! I think that was their favorite part!
After their training, they won their power rings, which gave them their super powers! "I HAVE THE POWER!"
Opening presents
Blowing out the candles......the cake didn't turn out exactly like I wanted it to. The colors weren't right, but everything can't be perfect, right? Just as long as the birthday boy was happy, that's all that mattered!

1 comment:

Heather said...

The cake looks great and it looks like everyone had a good time. Happy Birthday Jake! We love you tons! Nana and Popi