Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The cutest thing happened...

Spencer has this friend named Sophie in his class. She is very cute. She wears glasses and always has a bow in her hair that matches her adorable clothes. She is VERY bubbly and outgoing. Spencer's teacher told me a while back that Sophie is in LOOOVE with Spencer and I thought it was cute and then thought nothing else about it.

Well, on Friday when he came home from school, he asked if he could call Sophie on the phone because they have a secret they needed to discuss. Dan said that little boys and little girls DON'T have secrets between each other. We left it at that. Then on Saturday, the phone rang, Spencer picked it up, and it was Sophie. She said that she called him on accident and meant to call her other friend from class. It was a quick conversation. I thought that was strange. Do little girls call boys at this age----7?


When Spencer got home from school yesterday he said that Sophie wrote him a note. He said, "Mom, what does 'you t me' mean?" I asked him if I could see it and this is what it looked like...

As you can see, this is a picture of Sophie and Spencer :)


This is what the other side of the note looked like!
I about DIED laughing!!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! It was a LOVE NOTE!! Spencer has NO CLUE and we are going to keep it that way! Dan says we need to talk to Sophie's mother (giggling) and ask her if she knows what her daughter is doing (giggling). This just tickled me! I must have the most dashing, charming little boy in all of 1st grade! :)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So funny! Great new family photo.

Joanna said...

That is sssooooo funny! I'm still laughing! He is dashing BTW!

Kevin and DeNiel said...

Here we go.... I knew it would start, but I am a little surprised... I thought it would start perhaps second grade! Love, Nana

Brooke said...

I agree with Amy - LOVE the pic.

And for the LOVE STORY. . . priceless. It's just too bad you have such good looking kids!!

blue mummy said...

I just stumbled accross your blog and just had to comment,,, that is just about the cutest thing I have seen in ages.. ! I hope you kept it somewhere safe so you can pull it out on his 21st !
Bless <3

Kelly said...

oh my gosh! How cute!! They're so little! So funny!

Lisa said...

that is the cutest thing EVER. love it. you guys look great :)