Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter






We had a great Easter! Mom made Lauryn's dress.......isn't it GORGEOUS??!!! And I made the boys' ties out of the extra fabric Mom sent to me. I thought the kids looked pretty darn cute!! Thanks, Mom!!

The Easter bunny showed up and brought the kids lots of yummy candy and a fun toy. Then we got dressed up and went hunting for Easter eggs. The kids had A LOT of fun, especially Lauryn. She was so proud of each and every egg she found. Then my favorite part was having the opportunity to watch General Conference on TV in the comfort of my own home!!!!! We got Direct TV last week and my life has definitely changed! I loved every part of GC. It was very uplifting and inspiring. It was just what I needed.


1 comment:

Kristy said...

The dress and ties are gorgeous....what a lovely family.