Monday, October 13, 2008

Our poor lizard, Izzy

WARNING......



MAY NOT BE SUITABLE FOR THOSE WITH A QUEASY STOMACH!!!!!



We don't really know what happened, but...........

I was teaching a piano lesson last week and afterwards, the siblings and my boys were all playing together in their room and they asked to play with the lizards. I said sure because they have before. I went to check on them and everything was fine. After they left, I went back in the room and our lizard, Izzy, LOST HER TAIL!!!!! GROSS!!!!!! SHE WAS WALKING AROUND WITH A BLOODY STUMP! AAHHHHHHHH!!!!! What's even worse, Dan was out of town and I just couldn't bring myself to throw it out! I couldn't even look at it! It was like a cut off finger!

When Dan got home I made him throw it out and, of course, I just HAD to take a picture! But, there is good news out of all this.......lizards grow their tails back!









I WARNED YOU!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's pretty nasty. I would've made my husband do it too! Why do their tails fall off?

Lisa said...

sick...that's all i can say...sick. i would love to see a pic of the lizard though. kind of perplexing that this can happen?!