Monday, October 13, 2008

WARNING!!!!!!!!

THIS WILL HAPPEN TO YOU IF YOUR KIDS DON'T PICK UP THEIR TOYS OFF THE FLOOR!!!!!









TRY TO CONTAIN THE LAUGHTER!!!!










What do you think? Broken? Yup, you're right! Last night I just walked into the family room from the kitchen, caught my toe on a toy, and fell down. As soon as I looked at my toe, I just knew. I screamed,"Dan!!! I BROKE MY TOE! I BROKE MY TOE! IT LOOKS RETARDED!" I can't stop laughing as I'm writing this even now! It didn't hurt that bad when it happened, I was laughing at how it looked! After the doctor put it back in place and the numbness wore off, it hurt pretty bad. I've learned how to take care of three kids while crawling on my hands and knees and limping around. (I wouldn't recommend it) Just call me "Gimpy!" Best of all, Dan is out of town until Friday........so convenient!

6 comments:

Brooke said...

Oh, Lindsay - what can I say other than - I'm SORRY!!! and thanks for letting all of us laugh at your expense. You're great!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, so sad! At least you had a pedicure for pics!

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Darn those toys. I've nearly been killed many times myself. Your poor toe. Jill's right, though...at least you had nice looking feet for the photo. :)
These things always happen at the most inconvenient of times. Good luck over the next few days. I hope you heal quickly.

Joanna said...

Oh my goodness Linds! I am sooo sorry! I was laughing too! The way you described it to me nothing compared to what it looks like! I hope it gets better soon! Love you Jo

Lisa said...

I haven't laughed that hard in a while, thanks a ton :)

Jenalyn said...

I am laughing! That stinks! I hope that you heal up soon.