Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My 6 year old biologist



On the way home from school yesterday, Spencer showed me this little rock that he found. He was SO excited about it! To him, it was the greatest treasure he's ever found! Then a little later at home, he came to me and said, "Mom, I did some research and I found out what this is! It is a chunk of a meteor! Look! It's come from this rock right here on this page!" And he showed me a picture out of his nature book.





Now he's keeping his little treasure inside this little watch. A biologist......just like his Daddy. I swear, sometimes I think there is an adult trapped inside that 6 year old body of his!

2 comments:

Brooke said...

How very intellectual of him. Isn't it scary and great that our kids are smarter than we are? I sometimes wonder how we will ever be able to teach them - they come too smart.

liso. said...

Hi, Lindsay! I tagged you on my blog...!