Saturday, April 4, 2009

Time?

How do you guys do it?? You know, blog all the time. I'm just no good at it. It takes me forever to download my pictures and then it takes me forever to come up with a fun way to talk about it so others will actually enjoy reading my blog. Then by the time I get around to it, the event happened a long time ago. So frustrating! Ok......I know why I'm not good at this.....it's because my family, no, my LIFE takes up all my time. Driving to and from school, errands to run, soccer practice, teaching lessons, and making sure Lauryn doesn't choke on the millions of tiny things she finds and sticks in her mouth, and feeding everyone. When it's naptime, I try to nap, after the kids go to bed, I want to spend time with Dan. So the big question is..............how do you find the time?

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I don't have a real answer to your question.... but I really like the new look of your blog! =)

I blog in spurts it seems like. Sometimes I feel like I need to record more of our every day life. YOU seem super super busy though so I think you're doing great!

And, you get naps in the day? AMAZING. Don't give that up!

Lindsay said...

Thanks, Kelly! You are so sweet! (naps really only come when both the little ones are sleeping at the same time......which is not that often!) :)

Anonymous said...

Easy! Completely shirk your motherly duties. Duh! ;)