Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Spencer's spring break

For Spen's spring break, Dan was out of town, so we tried to do some things around town. We had "Flat Stanley" with us. Flat Stanley was sent to us from my sister. "Flat Stanley" is a book and a 2nd grade class in Utah made their own Flat Stanley out of paper and sent them to different people. You're suppose to have him for a week, take him everywhere you go, take pictures, write in the journal, and then send it on to someone else. So, that's what we did. It was pretty fun.

We went to the park,


to Chick fil-a,


went for a bike ride with our friends,


and to the library to get the Flat Stanley book


then Spencer had to get a tooth pulled....that wasn't fun, but he was SO awesome through the whole thing. I was very proud of him!
we also went to see "Monsters vs Aliens" at the Imax in 3D......pretty awesome!!
I had to put in a picture of my little sweetie...she's got enough hair for a pony tail now!!!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Wow! fun week!! That last pic of her pony tail is SO CUTE! She's just so pretty!

Joanna said...

Can I just love that baby anymore? I love the brown bow and the cute face. I miss her!