Sunday, September 19, 2010

I think it's about time......

to update my blog, don't you think? Since the last one was June!!

Well, my cute boys started school. Spencer is in 2nd grade and Jacob started preschool. They were SO excited to go and did SO great and are STILL doing great! They absolutely LOVE to learn and they LOVE their teachers, so Mom is one happy camper! It took Lauryn about a week to adjust to the new routine. She would say, "Where is my Gakop and my Feser?" and "I wanna go to school!" There were some fits and tears, but she is doing great now.





On the way home from dropping the boys off at school, LoLo decided to draw on her legs instead of the paper I gave her! How can you be mad at that face?

1 comment:

Kevin and DeNiel said...

So cute! I am really happy that you updated your blog!