Sunday, September 26, 2010

Jacob turned 5!

I don't like that my kids are growing up. It seems like just yesterday that I held one of my babies in my arms. I can't believe how fast time goes by. I remember when Jacob was born. When the doctor put him on my belly, I couldn't BELIEVE how heavy he was! He weighed in at a whopping 10 lbs. 9 oz.! He was such a cute, soft and squishy thing. He still has those yummy, squishy cheeks that I love to kiss and I hope they never go away. He is very sensitive and still loves to cuddle, which of course I love. I'm so grateful for such a wonderful little boy who brings so much joy to our family everyday.

He was such a serious baby. It took A LOT to get him to smile........and now he can't stop!
Jake and Lauryn decided to "help" me with the cake. Oh boy, was that a huge mess to clean up!!

But, they had A LOT of fun!
Dan "pimped" out Spencer's old bike that he grew out of, and Jacob was very excited about it!
He loves Ben 10!
I think it turned out pretty cute........Jake thought it was really cool!
Happy Birthday to my sweet Jacob!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Happy birthday buddy! Linds, how did you make those little bubbles on the side? So cute...