Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another thumb sucker!

OH NO......another thumb sucker! It was SO hard to break Spencer of the habit of sucking his thumb. It was less than 6 months ago when we found the incentive for Spencer to stop. He wanted a suit for church...?....whatever works! And then.....he started back up last week! So, we have to start all over again! Lauryn is in love with her thumb. I tried giving her a binky, but she just spits it out and puts her thumb back in! Oh well, it makes her happy and helps her fall asleep. I guess we will worry about breaking the habit later on!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Janelle Heath said...

Don't worry, I was a thumb sucker and I turned out jusssst fine. Now there was a girl in my YW who sucked her thumb until she was 10 so, it could be worse! LOL. Have you tried putting lemon juice on the thumb? My parents tried that with me and nail polish/nail polish remover too as that smelled/tasted so bad you didn't want to suck your thumb.

Kelly said...

That is such a cute picture! She is darling!

Anonymous said...

It is hard to take the thumb out when they look so cute. That is an adorable shot.

Joanna said...

I am sooo sorry Lindsay! This is a pretty cute picture though! Love Jo

Kevin and DeNiel said...

So precious!

Kevin and DeNiel said...
This comment has been removed by the author.