Tuesday, September 2, 2008

What did they just say?

I love reading about what other people's children say on a daily basis, so I would like to share a couple funny moments in our house......

"Lauryn is dreaming about cheerleading." -Spencer
(I didn't know he knew what cheerleading was!)

"My nose is stuck!" -Jacob
(I assume he had a stuffy nose)

"No poop in my britches!" -Jacob
(Imagine him saying that word without the "r"!!!)

"Have kids in my bum." -Jacob
(I really don't know what to say about that one!)

4 comments:

Anne Bennion said...

Don't you just wish you could be inside their little minds when they say things like that!!! Soo funny!

Kevin and DeNiel said...

Kids say the cutest things! --Nana

Tiffany Wilson said...

I'm sorry to say it, but I really hope that Lauryn is not dreaming about cheerleading!

Unknown said...

Hillarious! I love funny kid sayings.